Registration Period for all grades is in the months of January, March & June based on seat availability
For Pre- Nursery & Nursery, the admissions are in the Month of May & October.
Age eligibility (As on 1st April of the academic session for which admission is sought)
|Playgroup - 1 1/2+ years||Nursery - 2 1/2+ years|
|LKG - 3 1/2+ years||HKG - 4 1/2+ years|
Students are enrolled on the basis of availability of seats during the specified registration period.
Students offered admission must complete the following formalities before joining.
- Submission of the birth certificate (photocopy)
- 3 Nos Passport size Photographs
- Evidence of passing the last class or promotion to present class.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
- A medical certificate from a qualified registered doctor showing the record of vaccination/ immunization etc. as well as mention of any particular ailment or health condition about which the school ought to know.
For More Information Our Admission Team is ready to work with you on processing your child's application to TNJ International School, Surat and get you started on their path to success. If questions should arise pertaining to any of the admission policies or procedures, please do not hesitate to call the admissions office on 8000486648 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no formal testing or interviews. Children visit the school with their grandparents/ parents and are observed in a very congenial atmosphere.
Admission to TNJ International implies on the part of student and parents willingness to comply with the requirements, rules and regulations of the school.